Please review the Cyber Security Policy prior to completing this quiz. It can be found by clicking the following link: Cyber Security Policy
1. What is the purpose of P.I.'s Cyber Security Policy?
2. The Cyber Security Policy includes four distinct components:
- General Email/Internet Security and Use
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Acceptable Use
- Online Social Networking
- Internet/Intranet Publishing
3. Cyber Security Policy applies to all employees, interns, contractors, vendors and anyone using P.I. assets. This policy is the organizational mechanism used to manage the confidentiality, integrity and availability issues associated with information assets.
4. Clicking on save, submit, approve, etc. is considered an electronic process indicating acceptance of an agreement or record and is considered a legally binding signature.
5. Any suspected breach of electronic security must be reported immediately to the IT Department and a member of Leadership. The HIPAA Privacy Officer will investigate and is responsible for making final determination and any necessary reports of the breach to persons served, guardians and the Department of Health and Human Services.
6. Which statement is not correct according to the System Security Policy statements?
7. Progress Industries authorized users must comply with creation, usage and storage policies to minimize risk to corporate information assets. Network Passwords will conform to the following criteria. Which statement below does not meet the Network Password criteria?
8. According to the Desktop Services Security Policy-Remote Sites, as a P.I. employee, you do not need approval to install software or hardware on any P.I. laptop, computer, device, etc.
9. Progress Industries will monitor internet activity at any time to comply with P.I.'s Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
10. All emails on the Progress Industries information systems, including personal email, is the property of Progress Industries.
11. Do all employees of P.I. have the ability through progressindustries.org to send secure emails with PHI?
12. You, as a P.I. employee, must be assigned permissions to send secure emails. You are not automatically assigned secure email and all outlook emails are not secure.
13. The intent of this policy is to better protect Progress Industries assets against attack from destructive or malicious programs. All information systems media, including disks, CDs and USB drives, introduced to the Progress Industries environment will be scanned for virus, hostile and malicious code.
14. All personally owned devices, that will contain Progress Industries sensitive data on them such as email, must be registered with the Progress Industries IT Department.
15. Progress Industries hereby acknowledges that the use of personally owned devices in connection with Progress Industries business carries specific risks for which you, as the end user, assume full liability.
16. Which statement below is the purpose of P.I.'s Online Social Networking Policy?
17. Which one of these activities is allowed during working hours?
18. Users that wish to access the P.I. network from agency-issued equipment or personally owned devices must adhere to the same rules to protect P.I. assets against attack from destructive or malicious programs. Which statement below is false?